Podcasters are generally freelance workers. They almost always make their own schedules and work on their own time. Podcasters produce podcasts overarching many categories such as motivation, life coaching, and more. Bigger podcasters oftentimes work with a group or team of individuals.
What it’s like:
- Oversee the production of episodes and pitch in fresh ideas for shows
- Look for guests or influencers who can share their expertise or experiences based on the episode’s topic
- Find interesting people that will help to increase the number of podcast followers
- Booking and scheduling speakers and guests
- Record, edit, and publish each episode
Anchor, News Anchor, News Reporter, Radio News Anchor, Radio Talk Show Host, Reporter, Staff Writer, Television News Anchor (TV News Anchor), Television News Reporter, Television Reporter (TV Reporter), Journalist