Fashion photographers are responsible for how clothing is presented in advertising campaigns, catalogues and fashion magazines. They work closely with designers and fashion houses to ensure they are portraying the desired image for the brand. They work in studios or carry out shoots on location.
What it’s like:
- Meeting with designers to generate unique concepts for photo shoots
- Understanding fashions, style and fabrics and how to shoot them
- Using different types of light and modern technologies in photography such as photo editing software
- Directing on set; instructing models and other set personnel
- Producing portfolios of work
Advertising Photographer, Commercial Photographer, Newspaper Photographer, Owner/Photographer, Photo Editor, Photographer, Photojournalist, Portrait Photographer, Sports Photographer